It’s official – Sony Mobile Communications has launched its brand new flagship Android smartphone, the Xperia Z, at the Sony Convention 2013!
With a 5″ Full HD 1080p Reality Display, Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 13 megapixel fast-capture camera and 4G LTE, Xperia Z has all the specifications expect from a premium smartphone. On top of this, it brings the best of Sony’s unique technology, content, design, and connectivity to deliver rich user experiences.
[youtube id=”ZNY9dxLzluQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]
A design variant of the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL will also be released for the Malaysian market. the Xperia ZL delivers immersive entertainment experiences with a razor sharp 5″ full HD reality display in a truly compact design. Both models will launch on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and will be upgraded to 4.2 shortly after launch for the latest Android user experience.
The key features for the Xperia Z is as follows:
- 5″ 1090 x 1920 full HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 13MP Fast Capture camera with Exmor RS for mobile, HDR video, Superior Auto, and Noise Reduction to effortlessly capture razor sharp pictures and videos in any conditions
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 & IP57) with a durable glass display
- 1.5 GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM
- Battery STAMINA mode improves standby time by at least four times
- Comes in three colours – black, white, and purple
Both Xperia Z and Xperia ZL will be available starting 15th March 2013 (Friday), priced at RM2,199 for the Xperia Z and RM1,899 for the Xperia ZL.
For more information, visit their website.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia