This is it. One of Asia’s most successful groups and the “King of K-Pop” will be making their way to Malaysia after what seems like eons. Remember that one time TVXQ came in 2006 as part of their first international tour, “Rising Sun 1st Asia Tour”? They were the first Korean artiste to have ever held a concert in Malaysia.
Since then, a lot has changed in the group.
But all is apparently well because TVXQ (Yunho and Changmin) are back! Yes, the rumours are true. In conjunction with the release of their sixth studio album, “Catch Me”, the South Korean boys are going on a “TVXQ! Live World Tour Catch Me” live concert tour. Having kicked off in Seoul in November 2012, TVXQ has big plans to visit neighbouring Asian countries, as well as the United States, Russia, France, England, and Australia. And when we say, “Asian countries”, we mean that Malaysia is one of their many stops!
Organized by JPM Music, this is the first TVXQ concert in Malaysia that the K-Pop idol boy group will appear as a duo – and their first concert in six years. It’s about time!
[youtube id=”PfUlE2LlGro” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Deets are as follows:
Date: 18th May 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 6pm onwards
Venue: Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam
- Seating Zone: RM168 -RM688
- Rock Zone: RM688
- VVIP seating Zone (only available for purchase on ticket launch day at Sungei Wang Plaza or via direct contact with JPM Music)
- VVIP Rock Zone (free standing, only available for purchase on ticket launch day at Sungei Wang Plaza or via direct contact with JPM Music)
- Premium Rock Zone (free standing, only available for purchase on ticket launch day at Sungei Wang Plaza or via direct contact with JPM Music)
Ticketing Terms & Conditions:
- For safety reasons, the age limit for tickets are 3 years old for all seated tickets, and 12 years old for rock zone tickets.
- Each transaction is capped at a maximum of 5 tickets of VVIP and Premium Zone to ensure availability of tickets.
- Tickets prices listed are not inclusive of RM3 processing fee.
Tickets are limited to 9,000 only. All categories of tickets will be available during launch day on 16th March 2013, from 11am to 3pm at ticketing booths located at 6th Floor of Sungei Wang Plaza.
VVIP tickets and Premium Zone tickets are only available during launch day or can be arranged by contact with the organizer via email request: firstname.lastname@example.org (first come first serve basis) with the limit of FIVE tickets per person. Purchase of VVIP tickets or Premium zone tickets will enable a chance to win Special Passes.
Starting from 2pm onwards, all categories of tickets excluding VVIP tickets and Premium Zone tickets are available to purchase through:
Cassiopeia, rejoice! Because there ain’t no comeback better than this.