Starting 8th March 2013 (Friday), Google will be kicking off “A-Pop Star Week”, a whole week of Google+ Hangouts with the biggest stars in Korean pop (K-Pop), Japanese pop (J-Pop), and Chinese pop (C-Pop).
Fans everywhere will have the opportunity to interact directly with their favorite stars using the Google+ platform, as well as on the newly-launched YouTube A-Pop Channel, a hub for music videos and live-streaming concerts from Asian artists.
[youtube id=”lEQCFifF_J4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
As for the artistes who will be hanging out with fans on Google +? They are:
- 8th March 2013 (Friday) – SHINee (K-Pop)
- 9th March 2013 (Saturday) – Wang Lee Hom (C-Pop)
- 10th March 2013 (Sunday) – Super Junior (K-Pop)
- 11th March 2013 (Monday) – Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (J-Pop)
- 12th March 2013 (Tuesday) – flumpool (J-Pop)
- 13th March 2013 (Wednesday) – 2PM (K-Pop)
- 14th March 2013 (Friday) – Mayday (C-Pop)
Fans can also ask questions of the stars by going on Google+ and submitting questions via hashtags (which will be revealed closer to the date). The stars will be hand-picking five lucky participants for each Hangout, so be sure to submit a creative question! Follow these Google+ Pages (J-Pop, C-Pop, K-Pop) for more information on these Hangouts!
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia