For months-long now, fans of popular K-Pop idol boy group BIGBANG’s Daesung, who goes by the stage name “D-Lite” have been highly anticipating his first debut Japanese solo album, “D’scover”. Excitement went through the roof when the album covers were revealed about a week ago.
Following which, it was confirmed that the album, which will consists of 12 songs in total, has been set for a 27th February 2013 release.
Full tracklist as follows:
- Ai (Love) / Hata Motohiro
- Utautai no Ballad (Singer’s Ballad) / Saito Kazuyoshi
- Yasashisa de Afureru You ni (Like Overflowing with Kindess) / JUJU
- Hi no Ataru Sakamichi (Sunny Hill) / Do As Infinity
- Joifuru (Joyful) / Ikimono-gatari
- Zenryoku Shonen (Powerful Boy) / Sukima Switch
- Aitakute Ima (Missing You Now) / MISIA
- Yume no Tsubomi (The Flower Bud Of My Dream) / Remioromen
- Hello / Ayaka
- Konya wa Boogie Back (Tonight is Boogie Back) / Ozawa Kenji Featuring Scha Dara Parr
- WINGS (Japanese Ver.)
- BABY DON’T CRY (Japanese Ver.)
Note: If you want (and you know you want!), you may preview the tracks here.
Just today, YG Entertainment released the music video for Utautai no Ballad (Singer’s Ballad) via BIGBANG’s official YouTube channel. If you haven’t seen it, here, let us help you:
[youtube id=”_lQj7HGhfeY” width=”600″ height=”350″]
To purchase the album, click!
Daesung was originally scheduled for only four dates in Kobe and Tokyo for his first ever solo concert, “D-Lite D’scover Tour”, starting 23rd March 2013. However, concert promoters must have grossly underestimated Daesung’s popularity (he is part of the K-Pop idol boy group BIGBANG, after all) because they ended up adding dates.
Not just a few dates like, two or three. They ended up adding an additional 21 concerts in 17 cities because of the high demand. Now Daesung will have 25 shows for his first ever solo tour! He’s set to visit cities such as:
These are cities that even BIGBANG has never visited before.