They say the end of the world is near (in less than a week, to be exact) and everyone’s beginning to panic. Ryan Higa was already panicking since January, and he’s still panicking. Plus, so many movies have been made about the end of the world e.g. Deep Impact, The Day After Tomorrow, Armageddon, 2012, Skyline, etc. Really, if all of that isn’t already enough to scare you into raiding your neighbourhood supermarket for supplies, telling your family and friends how much you love them, flaunting your #YOLO (“You Only Live Once”) all over the place..
We’re only kidding, of course. Please don’t.
On the other hand, this, we’re not kidding about – this contest that we’re running in “celebration” of the end of the world. Thanks to our friends from TGV Cinemas, we have 32 pairs of exclusive “End of the World” aka “EOTW” tickets to giveaway! Deets of EOTW are as follows:
Date: 21st December 2012 (Friday)
Time: 7:30pm onwards
Venue: TGV 1 Utama
Movies: 2012 + The Day After Tomorrow
But this is, of course, not just any movie marathon.
[youtube id=”rvI66Xaj9-o” width=”600″ height=”350″]
The good people of TGV Cinemas have also arranged for food, drinks, one small caramel popcorn, one small soft drink, a “Survival Kit” (mineral water + notebook + pen + chocolate + torch light), other games, and freebies for Hype Malaysia’s guests! Yup. True story, peeps.
So, do you wanna win tickets or not? Here’s what you gotta do:
E-mail [email protected] and tell us why you deserve to be one of Hype Malaysia’s specially invited guests to TGV Cinemas’ “EOTW”.
Go on, flood us with submissions.
[youtube id=”8My7OL4_sus” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Terms and conditions:
- Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address and contact number in your contest entry.
- Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and a winners list post.
- Winners are required to pick up prizes from the venue.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor only.
- Prizes are strictly nontransferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on the 19th December 2012 (Wednesday)
You have three days to send in your submissions. Good luck, peeps!