A party’s happening at Sepang International Circuit (SIC) on 17th November 2012 (Saturday) and it’s going to be an exhilarating combination of the best drifting techniques plus dazzling drift shows and the one thing we love most – music!
Oh yeah. We’re talking top-notch drift action, roaring engines, shrieking tires, alongside a repertoire of international and local DJs and music acts such as including our local hero DJ Messic, DJ Charlene and DJ Lisa from Taiwan, DJ Kyau & Albert, and DJ John O’Callaghan.
John O’Callaghan, peeps! You know the one – the Irish DJ who’s under Armada’s (Armin van Buuren’s label) giant wings. He’ll be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the very first time. We never thought we’d ever see this day come.
The good news is, thanks to the organizers of “Trax on Track”, we have TWENTY pairs of normal tickets and TWO pairs of VIP passes to giveaway to our lucky readers. Who wants ‘em?
All you have to do is:
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Tweet us and tell us why you deserve to go to “Trax on Track”. You challenge lies in crafting the most creative tweet in 140 characters.
- Remember to include the needed tags i.e. @HypeMY, #TraxOnTrack
- E-mail the link of your tweet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top two most creative tweets will win one pair of VIP passes respectively whilst the rest gets to take home one pair of normal tickets each. Hurry on up and put your thinking cap on for this one already!
[youtube id=”Pkk_Kr_EHOc” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Terms and conditions:
- Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address and contact number in your contest entry.
- Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and a winners list post.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor only.
- Prizes are strictly nontransferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Submissions close on the 2nd November 2012 (Friday).