The finale of 2012 H-Artistry’s “The Global Art of Mixnig Trilogy” is set to take place at the Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC) in Mines Resort City this 3rd November 2012 (Saturday) from 8:30pm till late. The H-Artistry finale will see the return of the Hennessy Art of Mixing Zone, featuring the Hennessy 360 Cam, as well as the trailblazers of all H-Artistry parties: the signature Hennessy V.S.O.P. long drinks.
Party goers will also be treated to a roller coaster ride of diverse musical genres, styles and cultures, featuring Winner of X Factor and UK’s R&B darling Alexandra Burke; world-renowned Australian DJ vixen Havana Brown, K-Pop boy band heartthrobs Block B, and Las Vegas’ edgiest DJ Starkillers a.k.a. Nick Terranova.
Here’s your opportunity to acquire a pair of exclusive, money-can’t-buy passes to party on down at the pinnacle of the H-Artistry Trilogy 2012! Do you want to go? Well, do you?
Thanks to Hennessy Malaysia, we’ve got FIVE pairs of these exclusive passes up for grabs! Answer two simple questions and stand a chance to win a pair of passes to H-Artistry:
- Who are the two headliners of the upcoming H-Artistry finale?
- What are the four signature Hennessy V.S.O.P. long drinks?
E-mail your answers to [email protected] and you could just be one of the five to party with us on 3rd November!
[youtube id=”dZM4jmxHraE” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Terms and conditions:
- Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address, and contact number in your contest entry.
- Winners will be notified via phone to collect their tickets from Hype Malaysia’s HQ.
- Contest is open to non-Muslim participants who are 18 years and above only.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor only.
- Prizes are strictly nontransferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on the 28th October 2012 (Sunday).