If you don’t know by now that the current world #1 DJ/producer will be making his way to our shores for his first ever Malaysian gig, well, where have you been?
Okay, okay, we’ll fill you in. David Guetta is slated to turn Sepang International Circuit upside down on 12th October 2012 (Friday). Not only is it one of the most highly anticipated electronic dance music (EDM) events of the year, the night will also be supported by a special guest, Alesso.
Yup, you know it. It’s going to be super epic!
Tickets went on sale earlier this month and as we speak, it’s still going fast. So here comes the surprise: thanks to our friends from DiGi Telecommunications, we have ONE PAIR of tickets to give out to our lucky readers! It could be you – if you’re a DiGi subscriber.
Here’s what you gotta do:
1. Like DiGi Telecommunications’ Facebook page (because they’re awesome for making this happen).
2. Screenshot the page after you’ve “liked” it. It should look like this:
3. Take a screenshot of your phone’s “Home” screen. The one that indicates your mobile service provider. It should look like this:
4. E-mail the screenshots to [email protected].
Pretty easy huh? Remember, it’s open to DiGi subscribers only. And we have only ONE PAIR of tickets to giveaway so get cracking to claim them! Meanwhile, don’t forget to check out what went on during our exclusive interview with David here.
Good luck, peeps!
Terms and conditions:
1. Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address and contact number in your contest entry.
2. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and a winners list post.
3. Contest is open to DiGi subscribers residing in Selangor only.
4. Prizes are strictly nontransferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
5. Submissions close on the 5th October 2012 (Friday).