Our awesome friends from Universal Music Malaysia wants you to know that The Wanted’s Bravado Official T-Shirt is now available exclusively at selected F.O.S. outlets. You know what this means though, right? It means that all you hardcore The Wanted fans can now wear official The Wanted merchandise with pride – and, you know, chase the sun. If you know what we mean.
Each T-shirt (it comes in not one, not two, but THREE designs) is priced at only RM49 and is available at these participating F.O.S. outlets.
Is there one near you?:
- Berjaya Times Square
- Sungei Wang Plaza
- Sunway Pyramid
- Mid Valley Megamall
- 1 Utama
- The Curve
- Setia City Mall
- Gurney Plaza
- JB City Square
- Genting First World Plaza
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall
- Center Point Palm Square
Ah. The best part is yet to come though!
Meanwhile, The Wanted’s self-titled new album, “The Wanted (US Special Edition)” is now available in Malaysia! But you already know that. Their singles, “Glad You Came” and “Chasing The Sun” have both raced up our local radio charts and now that we’ve mentioned it, we bet the songs are already playing in your head:
[youtube id=”BiEEJds8JFE” width=”600″ height=”350″]
That’s still not the best part!
You could be in the running to snag a “The Wanted Bravado Official T-Shirt” AND a copy of “The Wanted (US Special Edition)” because thanks to Universal Music Malaysia, we have THREE of each to give away! Yup. This means that each winner gets:
- One “The Wanted Bravado Official T-Shirt”
- One “The Wanted (US Special Edition” Album
You want? Here’s what you need to do to win them:
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Share the following tweet, “Imma be chasing the sun with @HypeMY and @UMusicMalaysia for @thewantedmusic’s goodies!”
- Remember to include the needed tags i.e. @HypeMY, @UMusicMalaysia, @thewantedmusic
- E-mail the link of your tweet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And then, you wait for the good news.
Terms and conditions:
- Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address and contact number in your contest entry.
- Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and a winners list post.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor only.
- Submissions close on the 11th September 2012 (Tuesday).
Good luck, troopers!