It’s good looking, it’s compact, and it’s power packed. If this isn’t one of the best tablets in the world, then we don’t know what else would deserve the title.
As it is, Samsung already has an impressive gadget lineup going for them since 2011. It seems like there’s no stopping them. The ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is the latest item in their gadget list – but not the least.
Incredibly light and powerful, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 boasts a Super AMOLED Plus display and is powered by a dual-core 1.4GHz processor. Did we also mention that it’s easy to pull out without causing a ruckus? Because seriously, who else would want to be pulling out a laptop in the middle of a cramped space (train? bus? plane?) or reading from an uber heavy tablet?
This small little thing fits in just about any bag:
Okay, back to the Super AMOLED Plus screen technology for a bit. Needless to say, you can only expect excellent colours in the rich display of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. Brilliantly engineered for your HD videos! Small but powerful screen? Yes.
Of course, there’s a lot more going on with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 than just lightness and portability. Although portability really is key here – especially for those of us who insist on the ease of entertainment on-the-go.
And by entertainment, we mean playing “Draw Something” for hours on end:
Excuse our bad drawing.
The next great thing about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is that it saves you from having to carry a gajillion gadgets all at once because it comes with a 3.2 auto-focus camera (totally useful if you don’t expect professional shots) and it also supports voice call.
So you can veto a camera and a phone from your “don’t leave home without” list.
Here are the key features:
- 7.7″ 16M-color Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Weighs 340 g only
- Exynos chipset: Dual-core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor; 1GB of RAM; Mali-400MP GPU
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb with TouchWiz UX UI (4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade in the works)
- Quad-band GPRS/EDGE and quad-band 3G with HSPA connectivity (HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps)
- Support for voice calls, texts and MMS
- 16/32/64 GB of built-in memory
- 3.2 MP autofocus camera, 2048×1536 pixels, LED flash, geotagging
- 2.0 MP front-facing camera; native video calls
- 720p HD video recording @ 30 fps with stereo audio recording
- Stereo speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Stereo Bluetooth v3.0
- HDMI TV-out (adapter required), USB host (adapter required)
- microSD card slot
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Adobe Flash 11 support
- GPS with A-GPS support; digital compass
- 1080p DivX/XviD/MKV video support with subtitles
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor; three-axis Gyroscope sensor
- Polaris office document editor preinstalled
- 5100 mAh Li-Po rechargeable battery
Trust Samsung to create such a wonder (of the world), that is totally capable of doing so many things all at once without breaking a sweat.
Also, we have to say that we’re totally loving it’s purposely sexy back. It has a super sweet aluminium back with two plastic slabs on the top and the bottom, which prevents it from slipping easily. Seriously, what more can you hope for in a tablet. Right?
Interested? The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is going for RM2,099. Can you say, “Steal!”?
For more information, visit the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 website.