Ready to experience a night of spectacular music? Dennis Lau is bringing together a group of multi-genre Malaysian artistes for a full-scale mega concert.
Titled “Dennis Lau & Friends: The Chosen”, the music maestro is aided by show producer Jennifer Thompson and musically director Aubrey Suwito. The star-studded music event will take place Viva Mall on 29th June 2019.
“The Chosen” is set to star some of the most talented entertainers in Malaysia including Namewee (黃明志), Aisyah Aziz, Jeryl Lee (李佩玲), Dewi Seriestha, Lee Elaine, Jimmy Sax, Dennis Yin, NAMA (Asia’s Got Talent 2019 Finalist) and Fara Dolhadi.
The intention for this concert is to promote limitless opportunities, love, peace, and equality. It is also meant to spearhead Lau’s “Give Back” movement includes a masterclass and mentorship programme for Teach For Malaysia.
“My mother taught me the piano from the age of 3, and at the age of 7 I picked up the violin. I am where I am today because I had people who believed in me, who encouraged me and who provided me with opportunities. I have made my mark in the industry and I feel strongly that it is now time for me to give back through providing opportunities in music,” the 33-year-old musician said.
He added, “My collaboration with Teach For Malaysia (TFM) enables me to do just that – empowering deserving children with the opportunities to pursue music. This concert is called ‘The Chosen’ because we are all chosen for a specific purpose in our lives, to contribute for the greater good. And we are delighted to go on a musical journey with the students who have been ‘chosen’ – to inspire and provide them with the platform to discover their musical talents.”
Organised by Mosaic Entertainment, details for “Dennis Lau & Friends: The Chosen” concert are as follows:
- Dates: 29th June 2019 (Saturday)
- Venue: Mega Star Arena, VIVA Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur
- Time: 7pm
- Ticketing: VVIP – RM999, VIP – RM499, PS1 – RM299, PS2 – RM169, PS3 – RM99 (exclude RM4 processing fee)
- Website: TicketCharge
In collaboration with the concert organiser, Hype is giving out 10 pairs of PS2 concert tickets to music lovers. For those who want to watch the multi-award winning violinist in action for free, here are the terms & conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by late June 2019.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.