Did you know that Boyzone is coming to Malaysia next month? For those that don’t know, the UK group is currently embarking on their farewell tour before disbanding.
In partnership with our friends at Star Planet, we’re inviting a few loyal Hype readers to join us at Boyzone’s upcoming “25th Anniversary Farewell Tour” here in Kuala Lumpur. It’ll be amazing to watch these seasoned performers go out with a bang!
Deets of Boyzone’s “25th Anniversary Farewell Tour” are as follows:
- Venue: Axiata Arena Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
- Date: 24th August 2018 (Friday)
- Time: 8:30pm
- Ticketing: RM688, RM568, RM468, RM378, RM288, RM198 (subject to RM3 ticket fee)
Ronan Keating, Mikey Graham, Shane Lynch, and Keith Duffy will not only be celebrating 25 years worth of music, but they will also be paying tribute to deceased member Stephen Gately, who passed away in 2009. Consequently, the group will be releasing a final album after their tour in September. Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran have reportedly written some songs for the record.
Here’s a song from their upcoming album, “Thank You and Goodnight” :
Wanna know how to win a ticket? All you need to do is follow the instructions below:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook profile. Fake profiles will be disqualified.
- Complete the following caption: “I’m Boyzone’s biggest fan because…” (no word limit)
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxBoyzone #Boyzone25.
- Tag your friends who grew up loving Boyzone on your contest post.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Please include your Twitter and Instagram handles so that we can verify. This is important!
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win. There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by mid August 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.