Are y’all excited concert-goers? We’re only 1 day away from seeing Ed Sheeran live!
In anticipation of tomorrow’s “Divide” tour, PR Worldwide has released a list of prohibited items that are not allowed into the concert venue at Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil. To avoid being forced to leave your belongings behind, it’ll be helpful to take note of the list.
What are the restricted or prohibited items? They are:
- Outside food and beverage (including alcohol)
- Cameras of a professional standard with interchangeable or telephoto lens such as SLRs with lens in excess of 200mm
- Knapsacks, Bags or luggage of dimensions larger than 14 inches x 14 inches x 6 inches
- LED and fan boards larger than 42cm x 29.7cm (i.e. A3 sized)
- Musical instruments and noise makers including but not limited to drums, whistles, vuvuzelas, air horns and loud hailers
- Banners or flags
- Video and audio recording devices
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Weapons, or resemblance of weapons
- Glassware or bottles
- Cans or spray cans
- Bicycles, skateboards, skates and scooters
- Any and all other hazardous items
Since the concert is expected to start at 8:30pm with a special guest appearance from Lauv, fans can expect the doors to be open 2 hours prior to that.
For those driving, you can either park your car at Parking C (in front of the National Stadium) or Parking E (using the Majlis Sukan Negara entrance along Lebuhraya Bukit Jalil).
For more information, check out PR Worldwide’s website.